Monday, September 20, 2010

Epicuren Colostrum Cream Serum


Colostrum is the concentrated nutrients from mother's milk. Used medically to prevent disease & as an immune modulator. Colostrum Serum speeds up the growth of skin cells and acts as a super night repair and cell regenerator. Available Here!

This weekend I was able to use the colostrum cream, as a male who does not use skin care products past the basic face wash and moisturizer I was hesitant to try it, but how does one acquire the taste of a fine wine or nice cheese unless we try it right? Our lead Esthetician Lisa was talking to us about the various Epicuren products and how they each have a specific use and benefit such as the eye cream, Pro Collogen III and Colostrum Cream to name a few. She said that we should try the Colostrum cream to better know the product.



So like every weekend I began my weekly ritual with a clean haircut and shave, I use the Phytomer Milk Cleanser to wash my face and then exfoliated with the Epicuren Extra Fine Citrus Herbal Scrub to make sure I remove all the dead skin cells I use the Phytomer Rose Visage Toner and then I used the Colostrum Cream Serum to moisturize.

Again this was the first time I use this product - at first the citrus scent is a little much ( for me it was ) then it feels like the product sits on-top of the skins surface (not something I like in a moisturizer) but being this is a specialty Epicuren product and it was for the sake of seeing how well it works I kept it on and began to enjoy the way it made my face feel and how fresh it looked, as like most things I bring home to try, my wife decided to try it out and she enjoyed the same fresh scent, milky feel and sheen it creates after it sets on the skin.

Would I recommend this products? Yes. It does work very well, leaves your skin fresh looking and seems to moisturize very well with the small quantity I used (dime size).

As always please ask your Esthetician or Dermatologists what products or product works best for you. If you would like to try this or any Epicuren products visit our web site! or fill out our skin analysis! Check out LBASS Cosmetics


No comments:

Post a Comment